7.26.2009

I'm Alive!

Oh hey there... yes the answer is I still am alive... Barely!

Here's an update

1 days till I take my state boards (we all know how I do with test, let's remember how I did the first time I took my drive test to get my license hehe!) Wish me Luck!

4 days till I get to go see this cute guy (isn't he dreamy!)...



24 days till I'm done with school.... only took me THREE years! Figured since I've been there so long I might as well share some fun photos from my days at PMTS! I'm gonna miss school a lot, but most of all I'm going to miss getting to spend nights with my bestie Rob :(












So since I'll be done with school next month that also means I'll finally be able to start taking clients as my salon David Douglas so I better start seeing you soon for some fresh color or a sassy new cut!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You're going to do great tomorrow. Wish you were here. Can't believe that I have to spend $30 whole dollars on a haircut tomorrow...wanna come visit??? Glad you get to see Jeremy soon too!!! Love ya!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Keepin' it real Kels, keepin' it real.

You will knock 'em dead!

David, Rauna and Family said...

glad to see the blog updates! good luck with you're future job, you're so talented, you're gonna have lots of clients!