4.13.2008

Update...

I haven't posted forever, mostly because nothing too exciting has been going on in my life, that is until last night. For the last week I have been sicker than a dog with a horrible sore throat and instead of getting better it seemed to be just getting worse :( So finally last night my beautiful sister took me to the Urgent Care... and surprise, surprise I have STREP. I was actually pretty happy when the doctor told me because that ment he could actually give me something to help get me better! But I'm sad to say I have been on the antibiotics for 24 hrs now and I'm not feeling any better... so I'll just have to give it a few more days! Anywho... that's what's going on in my exciting life. I do leave me Mexico in one month, so that gives me something to look forward to!!!

1 comment:

TheTaffs said...

Kels! I hope you feel better! Strep is awful. Mexico is a nice distraction though:)