10.29.2008

I LOVE OPRAH!

K I know many of you think Oprah is overrated but I for one would have to disagree. I'm not gonna lie though, her show has kinda gone down hill lately. I'm so sick of Dr. Oz! Anywho, today's show really touched me as it talked a lot about miracles! There was one family who touched me the most and I feel stronly I should share with you all the video of their story about their little miracle baby! So go grab some tissue and then watch this little video clip. Made me feel so blessed for the life I have been given. Have a great evening everyone!

2 comments:

Cj-Sg said...

Oh my goodness kels, I know. I balded like a baby then went and watched on youtube and then made Chris watch it before going to bed. I must say I've had a lot more patience with Statont. He's perfect such a blessing and everyday I overlook it.

Cj-Sg said...

that's posa be Statton