12.13.2008

The Trip From You Know Where....

So I've been delaying posting about my recent trip to Cincinnati, just thinking about the trip makes me depressed. We flew out Monday morning and got to Cincinnati that evening. My father and I enjoyed a late dinner and then headed to bed to get rested before my big day. I had fully planned on exploring downtown Cincinnati while my Dad was in meetings for the day, and then going to the big Christmas party that evening. Little did I know all I was going to see of the town was this....



I ended waking up with the stomach flu putting a little damper on my day full of events. And to make things even better, I didn't even make it to the Christmas Party (the whole reason I'd flew out there) So that was my trip. Hopefully my trip to Seattle in a few days will go a little better :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kels..I am soooo sorry that our trip ended up that way! You were one sick puppy, as we all were...I was REALLY hoping that neither you or Ash would get the "crud"...We WILL have a great time in Seattle! Love ya...see you tomorrow. Love, Papa xxxooo