9.28.2009

I DID IT....

I finally graduated from hair school. After three very longs years I am done! I did think it's kind of funny they actually have a graduation for hair school, but it was fun to go and reflect back on mu experience. And best of all I got to graduate with my best friend Robyn! So now I just have been working in the salon and loving it... I couldn't enjoy my job more and I feel so blessed to being something I truly love! Thanks to my family and amazing boyfriend for coming and supporting me!







5 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

You are SUPER cute! Good work! Can I just tell you that my hair is AMAZING!!! It is THE best haircut I have EVER had! YOU my friend are going places!!! Just don't forget us little people! Love you! Keeping waiting for that phone call from Andrea letting me know "the news"!!!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Kels we are so happy for you and proud that you made it through school. We are especially happy that we know you and are friends with you and that you do an AMAZING job on cutting all of the Rabner gals hair :) I just hope I travel home often enough to have only you keep cutting it!
I hope all is going well with you and Jeremy!!!! Love you

nich, nic, and keags! said...

CONGRATS Kelsey!! You are super cute...and I'm with jenye waiting for "the news" jeremy looks like a keeper!

Cj-Sg said...

I especially love the "amazing boyfriend part." Way to go Kels! Hope to see you soon!

Cj-Sg said...

when is there going to be announcement on the BLOG????