2.16.2008

I'm Back!

Hello World! I'm back and better than ever! I have missed blogging and I'm ready to get back into it! I'm slowly making some changes but I still lack many skills in the blogging area, so be paitent! So for all you who have been waiting for a update here ya go! I'm currently working two jobs, yes I said TWO! I work three EARLY mornings a week at the local ice arena doing all their computer input and reservations! I love it because I don't have to deal with a lot of people since no one is ever there at 5:30 in the mornin except a few skaters. On the other hand, waking up at the butt crack of dawn gets hard sometimes! Then for my other job I work a call center. I honestly never thought I would find myself working at a call center, but it's not so bad! But I sure do get yelled at a lot by angery customers :( And then I'm still attending Paul Mitchell at night! I'm almost half way done with school and am starting to feel like I'm actually a real stylist! I've also started ice skating lessons every Saturday! That has been something really fun and new in my life! I never thought at 19 I would be taking skating lesson, but I love it! I guess that is all for now! I'll try to post some pictures soon! Hope everyone is doing well!

6 comments:

JC&S said...

Yeah, Kels is back in business blogging. I hear about the call center thing I worked for US airways and i ended up hating the company so much that when people would call and tell me there sob stories and I'd be like "your kidding! Well guess what they just did to this lady...or I completely agree with you this is the worst airline...." Prob not the best for the company, but the customers always got off the phone happier than when they got on.

Ryan.Robyn said...

i sure love you kels!

Anonymous said...

Kels...its been a long time since Ive check out your blog. I am so proud of you for everything you are and have done! I am so excited for you as you have started to work at the salon...you're FINALLY back "in your element" working where you heart is. I love you a lot and can't wait to see you this week! Love, Dad xxx000

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kels! Can't wait to see you Wednesday. Have a great week.
Love Mom

Andrea said...

hooray your back, only two more days and you get to see me....aren't you SO excited?! Love ya!!!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Sooo proud of you! Keep up the great work! I heart your hair color right now!!