3.11.2008

New Job!


I've made some changes in my life this last month. Number one... I quit both my jobs! And boy did it feel amazing to quit! No more getting up at the butt crack of dawn to open some freakin ice arena. And no more getting yelled at on the phone everyday! And number two, which you might of already guessed from the changes to my blog... I am SINGLE... yepp that's right SINGLE. So I guess this is my plead to you as the readers to find me some hot new guys to date! I know all of you got some cute, nice, sweet, RM's out there for me! Wow, I sound desperate... but I'm not... I swear :) Anywho, enough about that! I did find a new perfect job for me though! I'm working at the David Douglas Salon in the Riverwoods. I love LOVE love this job, right up my alley! It's also perfect because it puts my foot in the door for when I graduate and need to find a place to work as a stylist. So that's all for now, I've been really busy these last couple of days taking care of my poor roomate who had to get all 4 wisdom teeth out, OUCH! She's been pretty sick, which makes me so grateful I don't have any wisdom teeth!

7 comments:

Ryan.Robyn said...

kels, the new blog is quite cute. And the pic of your work, you have palm trees outside? ha ha

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Kels, Im sooooo very proud of you. You have really found your "niche" and you're ready to ROCK! Like the song says; "someday, your prince WILL come"....after he gets by me, my 3 hour interview, credit check, background and criminal check,the pit bull who has been trained with 3 words....DOG...BOY...KILL!.... personal interviews of UP TO 20 friends...if he doesn't have that many friends, WAYYY TOO BAD...oh, and did I mention being a RM AND an Eagle Scout???? Can't forget that one! Hey, nothing but the best for one of my wonderful girls! Like your mom use to say when you kids were little "the RIGHT MAN for my girls, hasn't BEEN BORN YET! Tall order! Love ya ALOT...Love, Papa xxxooo

Anonymous said...

wow, dad that's pretty intimidating. Jon said the PPR wasn't even that bad when he asked you permission to marry me. Dad must have been really easy on him, or he's just talk. I think dad is mostly bark and no bite. hahah. Love ya Kels. By the way enjoy being single. Have fun and maybe have a few NCMOs...those are always fun.

Lindemann Family said...

We are so proud of you! Laurie and I were just saying what a great girl you are. I told her I'd post a hello to you. I know your mom and dad will be here soon, but in the meantime, if you ever need help or a free hot meal, please come by or call us anytime. Where in the heck is the place you work, SLC?

JC&S said...

Hello miss Kels, ugh break ups are the absolute worse!!! but believe me they are worth it to get the ONE you really need. Heres my advice. FOCUS on YOU. Focus on your testimony on your worthiness, on institute classes and really getting to know Kelsey. I am so thankful I did. After many hurtful break ups I decided to do just that. I did baptisms for the dead with my roommate once a week early in the morning before classes and work, we are talking early like 5:30am. I took institute classes, Went to the temple every Sunday to re-focus my week. Living so close to the spirit was the best time in my life. You will find "him" on "the path", the path to Heavenly Father, by doing the things to put you on that path too. Satan's destruction of the family in the latter days is HUGE. In my extended family Satan is winning on almost every front...anyways much love to ya girl, sorry for the diatribe.

Kelsey said...

Thanks for all the love and support everyone!

The Young Family Inc. said...

It was sooo fun to see you!! Why did you have to go so quickly!?!?!?You looked so great! Keep up the great work kiddo!!!