8.10.2008

The Haps...

I've been super busy lately keeping up with school and work and haven't had much time to post. I headed home to Seattle a few weeks ago to say bye to some friends and family before my parents move down here. It was a really fun trip but also pretty sad having to say good-bye. But I'm sure I'll be back visiting lots! Kaylee and I got to spend fun Auntie/niece bonding time together... we went to the Children's Museum and the beach! She is getting so old and it's fun taking her places and being able to have full conversations with her! Anywho... I tooks lots of pictures when I was home but I'll just share a few. If you want to see more look at my sisters blog... she loves posting pictures! :) Also.. I stole some pictures from my friend Rob that we took at school one night... I thought they were pretty cute so I had to share! I love going to Beauty school, it's like having a girls night everynight! I'll make sure to post lots of pictures after my parents big move in this weekend! Have a great week everyone!



3 comments:

Andrea said...

cute pics, cute kids, cute hair, you look so pretty. Only a few more days!!!

Kelsey said...

And that is why I love you you Annie.. you always make me feel good about myself!

Sarah and Cam said...

Looks like so much fun! You are so cute!