8.11.2008

HELP!

I am in need of all you cute, creative ladies help! Due to the sudden upgrade of bed size from my old condo to my new one I'm in need of new bedding! I got an amazing steal on a new down comforter at the Macy's home sale and now I am just in need of the PERFECT duvet cover to cover it! Seems simple enough, right? Not when it come to ME! I already have deep red curtains so I would prefer something that would match those so I don't have to buy new ones... but if I find a duvet cover that I am just in love with ... then screw the curtains! So let me know if you have any cute ideas... thanks ya'll! This post makes me laugh at how pathetic I am! :)

2 comments:

Ryan.Robyn said...

you will like my blog post today.. get excited for Vegas!!

nich, nic, and keags! said...

let's make one!! ha ha!!