4.06.2009

My Love!

Hello!.. I'm back! I seriously struggle with this whole blog thing. And plus it doesn't help when you let your sister borrow your camera, then you have no fun pictures to post! So since the last time I posted lots of fun things have been happening! First of all I have a wonderful new boyfriend! His name is Jeremy and he's my perfect match! My friend Anna set us up and we ended up hitting it off! He's from California... and served his mission in Brazil. He works for a summer sales company so he'll be leaving me for 4 months during the summer.. not really looking forward to that! But he's pretty much my other half and I couldn't be happier! The second exciting thing that has happen is that I celebrated my 21st birthday last weekend! Jeremy ended up surprising my with a trip to Vegas! I couldn't imagine a more fun way to celebrate your 21st birthday then a trip to Vegas! We had a blast and the weather was amazing! Jeremy still needs to upload the pictures from our trip and then I'll have to post them! So I hope that catches everyone up a little bit on what's been happening in my life! I'm off to California with Jer on Thursday to hang out with his family for Easter, so be looking forward to some more pictures!










6 comments:

The Blohms said...

You guys really are a perfect match! What a beautiful couple. I am glad you're happy!

Ryan.Robyn said...

I think he is a bff stealer. And I CAN"T WAIT to have you all to myself for the summer...is that creepy?
ok, so I'm glad you're happy too...whatever, blah, whatev.. ha ha. I love ya!

The Young Family Inc. said...

Hmmmmm. So cute. Even though you haven't been bloggin, I have been stalking you thru your big sis. Where is J-man off to for 4 lonely months!?!?

You guys both have amazing eyeballs.

Kisses, darling.

Cj-Sg said...

don;t you just love jenye's comments they always make me laugh and I end up just saying, "Ditto to what jenye said."

but I have to say you two are really ooober cute.

Kelsey said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments girls! I'll let you know when the wedding is... WHAT! haha! Sarah.. you need to add me to your blog list so I can look at your blog!!! My email is Kelsey_Sampson@hotmail.com!

Andrea said...

I love you guys. He is your perfect other half. We all approve which is sooooooooo weird. What? We actually like someone you're dating. The second coming must be closer than we think. Hope you guys have fun in Cali. Maybe I'll give you back your camera when you get back???!!!!