5.14.2009

Update!

Since I'm stuck in bed sick today I figured I'd catch up a little bit on my blog. Jeremy and I got to go on a couple fun vacations before he had to rush away to Baltimore. We headed to Vegas for my 21st birthday and had so much fun. The weather was beautiful, and it was by far the best birthday ever! Then we headed to California for Easter! It was so fun getting to hang out with Jer's family and getting to know them! It was the perfect way to spend our last couple of days together before Jeremy left. I once again fell in love with California and was not excited to return to Provo. So now Jeremy is out in Baltimore for the summer, he'll be back around the 1st of September. It's been a little hard being away from each other, but thank goodness for web cams and unlimited cell phone minutes! I fly out to Baltimore next Thursday to help Annie move out there and of course see Jeremy! Here's lots of pictures... Enjoy!


















4 comments:

The Blohms said...

Great pictures! You look awesome and your and your man look so cute together!

The Young Family Inc. said...

You are the prettiest girl in the world! Does Jer know this!?!?!? He better.

Have a fun trip!

Ryan.Robyn said...

you need to blog more often. this is all old news to me :)

Cj-Sg said...

I love the temple picture..hmmmm...temple? ya get me??