7.13.2008

Did you know...


Did you know that your lunch meat could be causing your headaches... I've told many of my friends this and they all think it's a load of crap. So I did my research and just as I thought, I was right! Here's what I found....


Food additives -- Food preservatives (or additives) contained in certain foods can trigger headaches. Nitrates and nitrites are additives in:


Hot dogs
Ham
Sausage
Bacon
Lunch meats and deli-style meats
Pepperoni
Other cured or processed meats
Some heart medicines

These substances dilate blood vessels, causing headaches in some people.




So now you know... hope you feel a little more enlighten by this post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What...no countdown to the Nordstrom sale??? Kels, love your "research" about the food we eat...since I don't get headaches, does that mean I can still eat all the garbage I do??? I love you alot...PAPA xxxooo