7.18.2008

Heaven On Earth...

Have you ever tried this bubble bath? It is simply amazing, can't get enough of it! And the best part is it's pretty cheap... so give it a try! The lotion is awesome too, I love the smell!



Also... I know I'm horrible about posting pictures of actual people, including me. So here is a pretty recent picture of my roommates and I. You gotta love the whole college roommate experience!



Oh and one more thing... the Nordstrom starts in 7 hours and I have been sitting here for the last hour debating if I am going to go fight with all the desperate housewife looking women at 7 AM or wait for the crowd to die down a little. I guess we will just have to see! Last year I went on opening day in Chicago and it was INSANE!... I seriously got beat up fighting for clothes... hopefully things won't be as bad this year!

3 comments:

Ryan.Robyn said...

fight them off kels!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sad when your dad is one of the people who respond to your blog...you're so cute. I think you're looking into the wrong profession...you should be on "info-mercials"....Hi there, My name is Kelsey and I just Lovvveeee this new shampoo that I tried...AND if you call now, we'll include this new conditioner AND cuticle scrubber....it REALLY works! LOL....I love you kels...can't wait until the day I can call you up and say "hey Kels, why don't you just drive up the canyon to the house and hang with us! A few more weeks! Love ya lots! Papa xxx000

Andrea said...

wow your hair is really poofy...or maybe it was a shadow?! Anyway, I'm really excited for you to visit. See you soon...