7.07.2008

I love Target...

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE target. I spend many hours there just wondering and dreaming of everything I will decorate my house with one day! But they other night Court and I ran to target before our movie started and I fell in love with these wedges and I just had to have them of course! But they had every other size except mine, ahh! So I took the cute little shoe up to customer service and asked if they would check to see if any other store had them! It must of been my lucky day because they had two pairs in my size at the American Fork location. But when I gave them a call today they said that they were gone :( what are the chances. So I jumped online just to see if they had them by chance, and they did! I am soon to be the proud owner of these cute little babies... and only 16 dollars, what a bargin!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kels...you are such a girl! Way too funny...like they say, "when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping"? Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night...love ya lots...papa xxxooo