11.28.2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, hope everyone had a wonderful day! We made it through our first Thanksgiving here in Utah, a little weird not spending it in the Seattle rain but I think we adjusted quite well! So much to be thankful for, number one being that my family is now here in Utah making it much easier for all of us to be together this year! We even got the pleasure of having my cousin Jeni and her family join us for the afternoon. Last year I spent Thanksgiving flying home on a plane from Italy, eating pasta might I add, SO it was a nice change this year actually getting to enjoy Thanksgiving to the fullest!

Van, next football pro!


I guess Presley doesn't like olives

Pres with her favorite auntie


Pres with her cast :( Still happy as ever!




He really gets into the whole Rock Band thing




1 comment:

Ryan.Robyn said...

happy thanksgiving to you and I love your neices purple cast :) and I commented :)