11.06.2008

I Love My Sister...

I love my sister for the fact she lets me chops off 4 inches of hair and dye it dark! Watch out Ash, you're next! Too bad we forgot to take a picture of what Annie's hair looked like before the big make over, but we did take a after shot! Thanks for being such a good sport sis, love you!!



Also had to add this beauty.... I'm expressing my feelings about the current parking situation at our school. It was cold, snowy and Riley and I had to walk a mile to her freakin car! I (aka my parents) pay how much to go to that darn school and we don't even get parking! K that's enough venting for one night! I've been SUPER busy planning the best dang secret bridal shower for this weekend... can't wait to post pictures!

(And people wonder why I'm single haha!)
.
.
.
Oh and one last thing.... did you know Nordstrom offers a concierge service with their highest credit card, you have got to be kidding me! And the half yearly sucked, what the heck! Wow I need a life!

1 comment:

Ryan.Robyn said...

I do think your hair would look cute like that now. but you should seriously think about it first. growing your hair out sucks. also- I love the 2nd pic. ha ha- I don't have to do that right now. oh wait, I do have to live with my inlaws ans share a bathroom. I win. my situation sucks more