11.16.2008

TAG

I TAG ASH, ANNIE AND ROB.... any whoever read this :)

Not ranked in any particular order...

8 Things I am passionate about

Family
The Gospel
Traveling
My Career
Values
Learning
Love
Respect

8 Words/Phrases I use often

"drives me up the wall"
"oh my heck"
"you've gotta be kidding me"
"SHIZ"
" No Way"
"Anywho"
"K now tell me 5 positive things" - that's for you Rob!

8 Things I want to do before I die

Give Back, help people, make a difference
Be a Mom!
Get Married
Travel Lots
Be Financially Independent
Write a Book
Skydive!
Witness a Miracle!

8 Things I want or need

Ipod Touch
Kenmore Mixer
Kids! - Just Kidding, kinda
a 4door car
New Swimsuit
Patience
Improve my cooking skills

8 Things I have learned from the past

Never hold back
Find happiness in everything
Be thankful for what you have
Trust your instincts
Have no regrets
Love with all your heart
Live life to the fullest
Time is the greatest gift we are given

4 shows and 4 movies I love to watch,

The Weather Channel (so nerdy)
The Hills
Anything on HDTV
Greys

The Holiday
Dan in Real Life
Sweet Home Alabama
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

8 restaurants I love

Costa Vida
Ruth's Chris
Toshi's
Azteca
Dicks (it's a Seattle thing)
Portillos
Pf Changs
Scott's




No comments: