11.11.2008

Miss Kaylee Ellah!


Kaylee is always saying the funniest things lately, must be something to do with the age! Sadly, she is also going through the stage where she tells me she doesn't like me anymore, which I have learned not to take personally. So last night I asked Kaylee if she loved me and she replied yes. I then asked her when she started loving me again, her reply "hmmm, Tuesday!" haha gotta love her!
Kaylee also has a new thing where she gives me a new toy to take home with me every time I leave the house. Usually some random animal that happens to be sitting around as I head out the door. Anyhow, yesterday my Dad and I were up in Kaylee's room playing with her and Pres. I had given back to her the random stuff animal I had to haul home from the previous visit and asked her what she wanted me to take home this time. She handed me a few things and I asked her if there was anything else, her reply "and my little sister" oh goodness! Oh how I love this little girl and am so grateful to be her aunt!


2 comments:

Ryan.Robyn said...

I do love this little girl

Kelsey said...

I just remember that car ride where you kept asking Kay to scream as loud as she could... I thought I was going to kill you!